Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Elmo Posting, for No Knit Sherlock!

Way back in July, No Knit Sherlock! made a special post in my honor. I don't know how I missed it. I really don't! I do apologize, and here is my blog response...

No Knit Sherlock gave us the Elvis x Elmo hybrid called Elm-is...

I give you "Tackle Me Elmo."


Cheers, NKS!

A major knitting project is currently underway, but it is a gift.... SHHHHHH! So I will post it later, after it is gifted.... SHHHHHH!

I finally finished my hourglass sweater.



It makes me look like a bag lady. More sad photos on Ravelry.com. If you dare to look.

2 comments:

Susan said...

yikes!

I think Elmo's a goner after this.

Your poor hourglass sweater! The comments on Ravelry are pretty unanimous with the super-wide neckline...but "WHOA!" that's some serious shoulder exposure.
You put the "flash" in Flashdance my friend. ;)

Dearest Cupcake said...

My dear, you look so defeated in that last picture! It fits well except for the length of the sleeves and the neckline, right? So, undo the cuffs, unravel back to a good length and re-do the folded edge. Ditto for the neck: undo edge, pick up the live stitches and knit a few more decrease rounds. Voila!