Sunday, November 18, 2007

Playing tag, but running around in circles

I have been tagged... I have never been tagged before... but I have been tagged randomly by a blogger at feuf-neun in Cina for a random meme. Although this is fun, I can imagine that it can get really old really quickly if it happens too often.

Rules:

  1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
  3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
  4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Is this the equivalent of chain letters? Egads.

Let the games begin:

Ok. Here are my seven random things.

1) I once entered a lip synch concert in Flushing Meadow Park. I lip synched to Thomas Dolby's "Hyperactive" and then won a Culture Club LP record. Yes... that's how long ago it was.
2) I once got felt up in a monastery. On Holy Ground. I was staying overnight in a dorm at St. Catherine's at Mt. Sinai, and in the middle of the night, this guywho had been following me - maybe since Dahab - came into our dorm room and started.... well, you get the picture.
3) I once woke up on a train with a guy playing with my toes. Not coincidentally, it was during that same visit to Egypt, on the Cairo - Luxor all night train.
4) I once almost got stuck in the middle of a riot on a train. Same summer. Return trip. Not the same guy.
5) I do not like Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
6) I used to intern at a science museum, where I helped teach teachers learn how to use portable and inflatable planetariums, much like these.
7) I used to have midnight grocery cart races in Wegman's with a fellow grad student.

As for my victims....errr.... tagees...

Let me see....

1. Purple Primate
2. Alecto
3. Cinematic
4. Fire Ox vs Metal Dragon
5. Mamacita Caliente
6.
7.

2 comments:

Alison said...

That's one crazy trip you had! Don't like Mint chocolate chip? Blaspheme!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! All that in one trip! My trips are never so eventful. Were you wearing a shirt by any chance with the slogan "I'm easy!" written across the chest?