Saturday, November 18, 2006

The not so freakishly huge mitt... revealed!!

...drum roll.....

Well the freakishly huge mitt is no longer that big anymore. After 3 cycles in the wash, it has come out like a nice, pretty pot holder.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....

THE MITT...

Love the colors, and the weight is thick enough to take out those baking sheets from the oven - filled with Pumpkin cookies that DC had posted on her blog, of course!

So there you have it... the Mitt...

I also finished the case for my circular needles. It did not turn out right. The edge had too few stitches, so it just curled up in felting. So I decided to work around it.



Not what the pattern looked like, but fun and functional anyway.

4 comments:

Terri H. said...

I dunno...that's still one damn big mitt. Really cool, though. Thanks for stopping by my blog; knit on.

Claire said...

The mitt looks good, I'll have to stop by & see it in person sometime; I'm still remembering the pre-felted giant's mitten

hakucho said...

Your circular knitting case came out wonderful. I want to make one....and did I spy with my little eye a double pointed needle case? Very clever!
Happy knitting :)

Dearest Cupcake said...

I love your felted knitting accessories! You up for some mid-week knitting?