Friday, April 04, 2008

I was GOING for that potato sack look... really! I was!


Knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit green knit Knit knit knit knit knit Knit knit knit knit knit knit knit knit green knit Knit knit knit knit knit Knit knit knit knit knit knitknit knit knit green
This is my "Knit Knit Green" sweater. I bet you know why. It's technically called the "Hourglass Sweater" by Joelle Hoverson.


I don't think so...

knit knit knit green knit Knit knit knit knit knit Knit knit knit knit knit knitknit knit knit green



And after all this…. I am terrified that this is going to look like potato sack on me. Really. I am.





…and why does taking photos of myself in this somehow turn me into a scene from the Blair Witch project? Or is that the Blair Stitch project?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Claire said...

I'm glad you finally tried the sweater on. Obviously it's not way, way too small, which is good. It's hard to tell if it's too big from the photo - is there a lot of extra fabric? With sleeves it seems like it will make a proper sweater.

Unknown said...

it doesn't look like a potato sack! it looks like an in-progress sweater.

Dearest Cupcake said...

You could stop there, add some ties and call it a corset!