Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Elvis and the ducks


With so much hostility going on in my garden, I decided to start a community garden plot at Otsiningo Park. For $20, I get a 20 x 20 plot of land. Water hook ups right there, and lots of other gardeners. And a lovely view of the Cracker Barrel on Front Street. Yum. (Sarcasm).





So I have tomato plants, arUUUUUUgula, radishes, zucchini, cukes, melons, eggplants, squash, brussel sprouts, beans, broccoli.... and lots more! Yum.




I love the fresh air. The fumes of Interstate 81 mixing with fresh vegetables.... Yum. (Sarcasm).



So, I have been spending a bit of time in Otsiningo this time of year. It is good, since it is only a few blocks from the house.



And then... a few weeks ago, I bumped into this little guy...






"Awwwwww.... he's sooooo cute! What's his name?"

"Elvis."



There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. An Elvis sighting at Otsiningo Park.

It seems that theres a whole lotta hunka hunka burning love in the park these days.
The geese are a-reproducing!




Here are a whole gaggle of baby goslings...



Let's not forget the ducks. I decided to have a little talk with them.

And you thought I could only do Klingon. (Sarcasm.)

Onlu ICP can speak Klingon...

...fluently...












Up next.... a few minutes in Wierd Al's tour bus...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Elvis totally has the hair & sideburns down!